Cranberry-Orange Glazed Ham
- 2 Tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup(s) canned cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp whole cloves
- 2 pound(s) lean ham
- 1 medium mandarin orange(s), cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To make glaze, in a small saucepan over low heat, stir together orange juice concentrate, cranberry sauce and brown sugar, whisking until smooth.
- Press cloves into top of ham; place ham in a baking dish and brush with some glaze. Bake for 1 hour, brushing with glaze every 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice ham, garnish with orange wedges and serve. Yields about 3 1/2 ounces ham per serving.