- 2 1/8 oz pretzel(s), about 28 pretzel nuggets
- 2 Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper. Place the pretzels on the wax paper close together but not quite touching.
- Place the chocolate chips in a small microwavable bowl and microwave on High, stirring every 15 seconds, until the chocolate is melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Fill a small, resealable plastic bag with melted chocolate and carefully snip off a small corner of the bag with scissors. Squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over the pretzels using a back and forth motion.
- Refrigerate 3 minutes or until the chocolate is firm, or allow the chocolate to firm up at room temperature, about 3 hours. Yields 7 pretzels per serving.