Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie
- 1/2 cup(s) smooth reduced fat peanut butter
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 12 oz fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) lite whipped topping, thawed if frozen
- 5 Tbsp mini chocolate chips, divided
- 6 oz pie crust
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter and both types of cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping and 4 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture into prepared pie crust and smooth top. Chop remaining tablespoon of chocolate chips; sprinkle over top. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours. Slice into 10 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.