Chicken taco salad
Olive oil cooking spray
6 medium, cut into 6 wedges each
4 cup(s), shredded, shredded
Roasted skinless boneless chicken breast
1 pound(s), shredded
1 cup(s), diced
Shredded reduced fat Mexican-style cheese
Fat free sour cream
Fat free salsa
Hot pepper sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange the tortillas in a single layer on the baking sheet; spray the tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle them with salt. Bake until they are golden, about 10 minutes.
- On a large platter or in a large shallow bowl, arrange the tortillas, lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese in each bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, salsa, cumin, and pepper sauce. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons of the dressing over each serving.
- Per serving: 9 tortilla chips, 1/4 pound chicken, 2 tablespoons cheese, 1/4 of the tomatoes and lettuce, and 3 tablespoons dressing.