- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 4 large egg white(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), chopped, green and white parts
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 12 oz uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked carrot(s), diced
- 2 cup(s) cooked brown rice, regular or instant, kept hot
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. Add egg whites and cook, until scrambled, stirring frequently, about 3 to 5 minutes; remove from pan and set aside.
Offheat, recoat skillet with cooking spray and place back over medium-high heat. Add scallions and garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Add chicken and carrots; sauté until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Stir in reserved cooked egg whites, cooked brown rice, peas and soy sauce; cook until heated through, stirring once or twice, about 1 minute. Yields about 1 cup per serving.