Chewy Marshmallow-Peanut Popcorn Bars
- Total Time
These sweet and salty treats make a great after school treat or make-and-take dessert!
94% fat free microwave kettle corn1 cup(s)
cooked oat bran¾ cup(s)
powdered peanut butter2 Tbsp
mini marshmallows1 ½ cup(s)
cooking spray5 spray(s)
- Spray an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cook popcorn according to package instructions. Pour into a large bowl and spray with cooking spray.
- Toss with peanut butter powder to coat.
- Stir in Cereal.
- Place mini marshmallows in a small glass bowl and microwave for 1 minute or until melted.
- Stir into popcorn and cereal mixture until coated.
- Press popcorn mixture into prepared baking pan using a spatula. Let set before cutting into squares.