Chewy marshmallow-peanut popcorn bars
94% fat free microwave kettle corn
cooked oat bran
powdered peanut butter
- Spray an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cook popcorn according to package instructions. Pour into a large bowl and spray with cooking spray.
- Toss with peanut butter powder to coat.
- Stir in Cereal.
- Place mini marshmallows in a small glass bowl and microwave for 1 minute or until melted.
- Stir into popcorn and cereal mixture until coated.
- Press popcorn mixture into prepared baking pan using a spatula. Let set before cutting into squares.