Comfort food at its finest. These fries are baked until crisp and then sprinked with reduced fat Mexican blend shredded cheese. The perfect side to a well-seasoned, lean turkey burger.
- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 2 large uncooked potato(es), Idaho, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 1/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet; season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes; flip fries and cook untl golden brown and fork tender, about 20 minutes more.
Cluster potatoes together on baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese; bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Yields 1/4 of fries per serving.