Carrot-Apple Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
1 cup(s), granulated
Packed brown sugar
3 large egg(s)
¾ pound(s), shredded
1 medium, peeled, cored, and diced
Low fat cream cheese
2 Tbsp, (Neufchatel)
- Preheat oven 350°F. Spray 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray.
- To make cake, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
- With electric mixer on medium speed, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, and eggs in large bowl until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add oil and vanilla and beat until blended. With mixer on low speed, beat in flour mixture just until blended (batter will be thick). Add carrots, apple, and cranberries and stir just until blended.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 40–45 minutes. Let cake cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove cake from pan and let cool completely on rack.
- To make glaze, with electric mixer on low speed, beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of milk, and vanilla until blended. Increase speed to medium and beat until smooth. Beat in additional 1 teaspoon milk if needed. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake.
- Per serving: 1/24 of cake