- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger root, grated
- 4 cup(s) uncooked bok choy, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup(s) dried shiitake mushroom(s), sliced (caps only)
- 12 oz low-fat tofu, firm, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), chopped (green parts only)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cup(s) cooked brown rice
Coat a nonstick wok or skillet with cooking spray. Add garlic, ginger, bok choy and mushrooms; stir-fry over medium-high heat until bok choy is wilted, about 3 minutes. Add tofu cubes and brown for 1 minute.
Stir in soy sauce, hoisin sauce, scallions and pepper; heat through, about 1 minute. Spoon 1/2 cup of rice onto each of 4 plates and top each with about 1 cup of tofu mixture.