Open-faced grilled s’mores are a sophisticated way to finish off any summer BBQ.
- 8 whole reduced-fat graham crackers
- 1 1/4 cup(s) mini marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 oz 60-69% dark chocolate, thinly shaved
- 1 cup(s) fresh raspberries
Place 2 rows of graham crackers side by side on a rimmed baking sheet (or grill rack) to form a 9-inch square slab; sprinkle evenly with marshmallows, and then sprinkle with chocolate.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Set pan (or grill rack) over indirect heat (to side of heat source). Cover grill; cook until chocolate melts and marshmallows soften, 3 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter; gently press raspberries onto slab and serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 whole graham cracker with topping
- Coat your knife with cooking spray before chopping the marshmallows so they don't stick to the blade.