Beaufort Stew by Millie Peartree
Uncooked turkey kielbasa
1 pound(s), smoked, sliced
Uncooked red potato(es)
Crawfish, shrimp & crab boil dry seasoning
Fresh yellow corn
4 medium, broken in half
2 pound(s), unpeeled, large
½ tsp, or to taste
1 medium, cut into 8 wedges
- Place the sausage, potatoes, and seasoning mix in a large pot filled with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the potatoes are fork tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Add the corn and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and continue cooking until opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain the mixture, place the boiled ingredients in a large serving bowl, and season to taste with seafood seasoning (or salt). Serve hot with lemon wedges.
- Serving size: 1/8th of ingredients