Barbecue Chicken and Black Bean Pizza
- 1/2 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 16 oz pizza dough mix, pre-baked
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat Mexican-style cheese
- 7 1/2 oz canned black beans, drained and rinsed (half a 15 oz can)
- 1 small uncooked onion(s), red, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Place rack in center of oven. Preheat to 450ºF.
- Spray a nonstick skillet and stir-fry chicken over medium-high heat, about 10 minutes. Transfer chicken to medium-size bowl and toss with half barbecue sauce.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Arrange chicken and black beans over crust; sprinkle with onion and cilantro. Drizzle with remaining barbecue sauce; add remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese bubbles. Cut into 6 large slices and serve immediately.