- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 cup(s) packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1/4 cup(s) English cucumber(s), julienned or sliced super thin
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 pound(s) uncooked 93% lean ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp ginger root, grated or finely chopped
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 4 tsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp chili sauce, sweet variety
- 4 item(s) light English muffin, toasted
Coat a large griddle, outdoor grill rack or stovetop grill pan with cooking spray; preheat to medium-high.
In a medium bowl, combine slaw mix, cucumber, lime juice and salt; toss to coat and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine turkey, cilantro, soy sauce, ginger and garlic; divide mixture into four balls and then gently press each one into a 4-inch patty.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and chili sauce.
Grill or broil patties until internal temperature of burgers reaches 165°F, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Spread half of each English muffin with 1 1/4 teaspoon chili-mayonnaise; top with a burger, a scant 1/3 cup slaw mixture and a muffin top. Yields 1 burger per serving.
- The slaw that tops these burgers is quite basic. For added flavor, add some seasoned rice wine vinegar, minced cilantro, hot chili oil or hot sauce (could affect SmartPoints value).