Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Bites
- 8 oz refrigerated bread stick dough
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken thigh(s), cut into 24 equal-size pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) honey mustard, Dipping Sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp chives, fresh, minced
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll dough and cut it into 24 strips; place strips horizontally in front of you. Top each strip with a piece of chicken and brush chicken with some mustard; roll dough around chicken (chicken will stick out on the ends).
- Place chicken bites on prepared baking sheet. Bake until dough is golden brown and chicken is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, combine mustard and soy sauce in a small bowl; sprinkle with chives. Yields 1 chicken bite per serving.