Asian-Style Cabbage-Carrot Slaw
- 2 cup(s) shredded carrot(s)
- 2 cup(s) uncooked red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup(s), sliced fresh radish(es), daikon or red, shredded
- 1 cup(s) uncooked jicama, shredded
- 1/3 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 3 Tbsp mint leaves, fresh, minced
- 2 medium jalapeño pepper(s), seeded and minced
- 2 Tbsp orange marmalade
- 4 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, cabbage, radishes, jicama, scallions, mint and jalapenos.
- In a small bowl, whisk together marmalade, vinegar, oil and salt; drizzle over slaw and toss well to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving. Yields about 1 cup per serving.