Pork and Vegetable Wraps
- Total Time
Swap in any vegetables you have on hand - grilled carrots, baby peppers and red onions are all delicious.
cooking spray2 spray(s)
uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s)4 oz
uncooked eggplant(s)½ small, baby variety, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
sweet red pepper(s)½ medium, cored, quartered
uncooked scallion(s)2 medium, ends trimmed
light sesame ginger dressing1 Tbsp
fat free flour tortilla(s)2 medium, 6-7 inches
hoisin sauce2 tsp
- Coat a large grill pan (or outdoor grill rack) with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Brush pork and vegetables with dressing; grill, turning as needed, until pork is just barely pink in center (should be a minimum of 145°F) and vegetables are lightly charred and tender (8-10 minutes for pork, eggplant and pepper; 2 minutes for scallions).
- Let pork rest 3 minutes. Meanwhile, add tortillas to grill; cook, turning once, until grill marks appear, 1 minute.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tsp hoisin sauce. Slice pork and rollup in tortillas with vegetables.
- Makes 1 serving (2 filled tortillas).