Pork and vegetable wraps
Uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s)
½ small, baby variety, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
Sweet red pepper(s)
½ medium, cored, quartered
2 medium, ends trimmed
Light sesame ginger dressing
Fat free flour tortilla(s)
2 medium, 6-7 inches
- Coat a large grill pan (or outdoor grill rack) with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Brush pork and vegetables with dressing; grill, turning as needed, until pork is just barely pink in center (should be a minimum of 145°F) and vegetables are lightly charred and tender (8-10 minutes for pork, eggplant and pepper; 2 minutes for scallions).
- Let pork rest 3 minutes. Meanwhile, add tortillas to grill; cook, turning once, until grill marks appear, 1 minute.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tsp hoisin sauce. Slice pork and rollup in tortillas with vegetables.
- Makes 1 serving (2 filled tortillas).