Apricot-Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts
- Total Time
This sweet and tangy glaze added to chicken breasts is a crowd-pleaser for all ages. The glaze can be made ahead for super-easy dinner prep.
uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)10 oz
cooking spray2 spray(s)
unsalted butter2 tsp
apricot jam¼ cup(s), all-fruit variety
balsamic vinegar1 Tbsp
rosemary½ tsp, fresh, chopped
crushed red pepper flakes⅛ tsp
kosher salt1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place breasts on lightly sprayed, foil lined baking sheet and bake in oven.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add jam, vinegar, rosemary, red pepper flakes and salt; stir to combine. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes for flavors to meld. Set aside and keep warm.
- Bake frozen breasts, about 25 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove cooked breasts from oven and brush both sides with glaze. Return glazed breasts to baking sheet and place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to caramelize.
- Serve chicken breasts with additional glaze on the side or spooned on top. Yields 1 chicken breast per serving.