Apple Cider Crisp
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) salted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 7 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) apple cider
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine first four ingredients in a blender or food processor; pulse four times or until crumbly. Set aside.
- Combine apple and next five ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to combine. Spoon apple mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with crumb mixture. Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 3⁄4 cup).