Apple Chips with Cinnamon Yogurt Dip
1 - 3
PersonalPoints™ per serving
Homemade apple chips can take hours in the oven, but the air fryer gets the job done in a fraction of the time. While you can slice the apple by hand, we prefer using a V-slicer or mandoline to get the thinnest, most even slices.
1 medium, crisp, sweet, sliced 1⁄8 inch thick using a mandoline
Vanilla lowfat yogurt
¼ cup(s), (no sugar added)
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Pick out any seeds from the apple slices. Sprinkle with ⅛ tsp cinnamon. In the air-fryer basket, arrange half the apple slices in a single layer. (It’s OK if they overlap slightly.)
- Cook the apple slices in the air fryer for 5 minutes. Separate any slices that have clumped together. Continue to cook for 3 minutes more.
- Remove any apple slices that are lightly browned. Continue to cook the slices in the basket until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with the remaining apple slices. Sprinkle all the apple chips with another ⅛ tsp cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, stir the remaining ⅛ tsp cinnamon into the yogurt. Serve with the apple chips.
- Serving size: ¾ cup apple chips and 2 tbsp dip