Almond, Toasted Oat and Cherry Trail Mix
- 1 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup(s) dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1 Tbsp light butter, stick variety, melted
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a sided sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together rolled oats, cherries, almonds and salt. Drizzle with butter and honey and toss thoroughly.
- Spread mixture evenly on sheet pan. Bake, stirring occasionally to ensure even browning, about 20 to 25 minutes; let cool. Yields about 1/3 cup per serving. (You might want to double the recipe and store the mix for a few days in an airtight container.)