White chocolate puds with raspberry sauce
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Fine Leaf Gelatine
40 g, roughly chopped
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
Tesco 50% Less Fat Crème Fraiche
½ teaspoons, level
3 teaspoons, level
- Spray 4 mini pudding basins or ramekins with cooking spray. Submerge the gelatine in a bowl of cold water and leave to soak for about 5 minutes.
- Heat the milk and sugar in a pan until starting to bubble at the edges. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Squeeze the excess water from the gelatine and add to the hot milk, stir to dissolve, then stir in the white chocolate until it has melted. Cool the mixture to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, crème fraîche and vanilla extract, then blend in the white chocolate milk. Pour into the prepared pudding basins, cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
- Make the sauce by blending 150g of the raspberries with the icing sugar. Sieve the sauce to remove the seeds.
- Turn the puds out of their basins. Top with the remaining raspberries and drizzle with the raspberry sauce.