Turkey lettuce burgers
1 whole, medium
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Turkey Breast Mince, raw
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw
4 leaf/leaves, small
Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
Reduced Sugar and Salt Tomato Ketchup
1 tablespoons, level, American
Cornichons in Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the squash onto a large nonstick baking tray, season well and mist with cooking spray. Bake for 45 minutes, turning once, until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, put the turkey mince, chopped red onion, garlic and egg into a large bowl. Season well and mix to combine. Shape into four patties and set aside.
- Mist a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and fry the burgers for 2-3 minutes on each side until lightly golden. Transfer the burgers to a baking tray lined with baking paper, mist with cooking spray and bake alongside the squash for the final 20 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, to make the burger sauce, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and cornichons in a small bowl and set aside.
- Divide the lettuce between plates, and top with the patties. Spoon over the burger sauce and top with the tomato and red onion rings. Serve with the butternut squash wedges on the side.