Thai yellow prawn curry
1 tablespoons, Thai yellow
1 can(s), large
450 g, cut into 2cm pieces
400 g, trimmed
King Prawns, Raw
350 g, peeled with tails left on
400 g, florets
1 tablespoons, leaves picked and chopped
- Heat the oil in a nonstick wok or frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in the tomatoes and 250ml water, then add the butternut squash and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until the butternut squash is tender – if the curry sauce gets too thick, you may need to add a splash of water.
- Add the beans and prawns to the wok, then cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until the beans are just tender and the prawns are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, blitz the cauliflower in a food processor until it’s roughly the texture of rice. Transfer to a large microwave-safe bowl, cover and microwave on High for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Divide the cauliflower rice between bowls, top with the curry and serve garnished with the coriander.