Terriyaki cod with soba noodle salad
Peas, frozen, boiled
150 g, cooled
4 fillet(s), medium
Thick Teriyaki Sauce
40 ml, We used Sainsburys
250 g, cut into small florets
100% Buckwheat Soba Noodles, Dry
4 medium, trimmed and thinly sliced on the diagonal
1 tablespoons, leaves roughly chopped
1 tablespoons, black
Rice Wine Vinegar
Stem Ginger in Syrup
20 g, drained
- Put the cod fillets into a shallow dish, pour over the teriyaki sauce, cover, and set aside for 10 minutes to marinate at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pan of water to the boil, add the peas and cook for 3 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- To make the salad dressing, put all the dressing ingredients into a mini food processor and blitz until smooth. Season to taste and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the cod on a baking tray and brush over any of the teriyaki sauce still in the dish. Toss the broccoli florets with the sesame oil in a mixing bowl, then season and add to the tray with the cod. Roast for 12-15 minutes until the cod is cooked through.
- Cook the noodles to pack instructions, then drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again. Drizzle over the dressing and add the peas, spring onions and coriander. Add the roasted broccoli and toss everything together, then scatter over the sesame seeds. Serve the noodles with the roasted cod.