Sticky peanut butter chicken
White basmati rice, dry
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder
1 zest(s) of 1
Lime Juice, Fresh
4 medium, thinly sliced
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 teaspoons, level
2 tablespoons, level
- Cook the rice to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, set a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and mist with cooking spray. Sprinkle the chicken strips with the curry powder and chilli flakes, then cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden and cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine the PBFit mixture, honey and soy sauce with 2 tablespoons water, then add to the pan. Stir to combine and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, then add the lime zest and juice and most of the spring onions. Season to taste and stir to combine.
- Fluff up the rice with a fork and divide between bowls, then top with the sticky chicken. Top with the remaining spring onions and serve with the lime wedges.