Teriyaki beef stir-fry
Beef sirloin steak, lean, raw
500 g, thinly sliced
Egg noodles, dry
1½ inch slice(s), grated
300 g, trimmed and cut into 2cm pieces
3 tablespoon(s), level
½ teaspoon(s), level
- Put the steak in a medium bowl, add the chilli flakes, then season and toss to combine. Set aside until needed.
- Cook the egg noodles to pack instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick wok or frying pan and stir-fry the ginger over a high heat for 30 seconds. Add the beans and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes, then remove from the wok and set aside.
- Increase the heat to high, then stir-fry the beef in batches, for 1-2 minutes.
- Return the beans to the wok along with the noodles and teriyaki sauce, and toss to combine. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until hot, then remove from the heat and serve.