Low fat digestive biscuit
60 g, crushed
2 tablespoon(s), melted
12 g, powdered
Low Fat Soft Cheese
Fat Free Natural Fromage Frais
2 teaspoon(s), level
2 tablespoon(s), powdered
150 g, sliced thinly
- Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted margarine. Press the mixture over the base of a 20cm (8 inch) loose-bottomed cake tin or deep flan dish. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over 90ml hot (not boiling) water. Stir well, then leave for about 5-6 minutes until completely dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Beat together the low fat soft cheese, fromage frais, vanilla essence and sweetener. Check the sweetness, adding a little more powdered sweetener, if you like.
- Stir in the cooled gelatine liquid, making sure that it is thoroughly incorporated. Pour over the biscuit crumb base, then chill for about an hour, or until firm.
- Arrange the strawberries over the surface of the cheesecake. Sprinkle with the caster sugar to give them an attractive glaze. Chill until ready to serve.