Spicy salmon balls with quinoa salad
Sweet potato, raw
250 g, peeled and cut into 1cm cubes
Calorie controlled cooking spray
520 g, chopped
4 medium, chopped
1 teaspoon(s), chopped
100 g, shredded
Tilda Wholegrain Basmati & Quinoa Rice
Chilli, green or red
1 individual, chopped
Lime Juice, Fresh
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the sweet potato on a baking tray, mist with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, whizz together the salmon, fajita seasoning, spring onions and half the coriander, then season.
- Roll the salmon mixture into 16 walnut-size balls and put onto a lined baking tray. Bake alongside the sweet potato for 15-20 minutes, until opaque and cooked through.
- Put the kale on the tray with the sweet potatoes, mist with cooking spray and season. Toss together and cook for 5 minutes until the kale is crisp.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad. Microwave the basmati and quinoa, and the cauliflower ‘rice’, to pack instructions. Stir together with the chilli, lime juice and remaining coriander, then toss together with the sweet potato and kale. Divide between 4 plates and top with 4 salmon balls each. Garnish with the extra green chilli.