Smoked salmon rosti
SmartPoints® value per serving
Calorie controlled cooking spray
150 g, waxy Charlotte potatoes, peeled
1 small, grated
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
1 tablespoons, heaped
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas mark 5. Mist a baking sheet with the spray.
- Put the potatoes in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until softened slightly, but still a bit firm in the middle. Drain.
- When cool enough to handle, grate the potatoes into a bowl and add the onion with a pinch of salt. Stir well to combine.
- Shape into 3 equal balls, transfer to the baking sheet and flatten with your hand. Mist with cooking spray and bake for 30 minutes, turning once after 20 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Put the rösti on a plate and top with the yogurt and salmon. Serve with freshly ground black pepper.