Sausage pasta bake
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Reduced fat pork sausages, grilled
Wholewheat Pasta, dry
1 can(s), large
Dried Mixed Herbs
¼ teaspoons, level
Vegetable stock cube(s)
1 cube(s), 500ml stock
Peas, fresh or frozen
Vegetarian Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6 and put a baking tray on the centre shelf. Mist another baking dish big enough to hold all the ingredients with the cooking spray.
- Roughly break up the spaghetti into the dish and add the Quorn sausages.
- Combine the chopped tomatoes, mixedherbs, smoked paprika, ketchup and stock. Season to taste, pour into the dish and stir to combine everything.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil. Put it on the preheated tray and bake for 30–35 minutes, or until the spaghetti is almost tender.
- Remove the foil, stir in the peas, then scatter the cheese on top. Bake uncovered for a final 5 minutes. Divide between warmed plates or bowls to serve.