Satay chicken noodle bowl
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
4 medium, bashed until flattened
Egg noodles, dry
Smooth Peanut Butter
1 clove(s), crushed
1 teaspoon(s), grated
¼ teaspoon(s), level
Light Brown Sugar
Lime Juice, Fresh
1 medium, wedges to serve
Stir fry mixed vegetables
- Lightly mist a griddle pan with cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. When hot, season the chicken and place on the griddle. Cook for 5-7 minutes each side, until golden and cooked through. You may have to cook the chicken in batches. When done, cover and set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain, transfer to a large bowl, then add the sesame oil and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Put the peanut butter, garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, soy sauce, sugar, lime juice and 2 tbsp water in a small food processor and blend until smooth.
- Mist a large frying pan with cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Stir-fry the vegetables for 3-5 minutes, until just cooked. Transfer to the bowl of noodles and toss to combine.
- Divide between 4 shallow bowls. Slice the chicken and place on top. Drizzle over the satay sauce. Serve with a lime wedge to squeeze over.