Roasted pumpkin & feta salad with soy-roasted seeds
1 portion(s), or pumpkin
Asda Good & Balanced Chickpeas in Water
400 g, prepared as instructed, (or similar) rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon(s), level
3 large, sliced into wedges
¼ portion(s), medium, sliced
50 g, crumbled Dressing:
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
1 pot(s), small
1 tablespoon(s), or mint
1 slice(s), Finely grated rind
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6.
- Halve the pumpkin or butternut squash and scoop out the seeds, removing the pulp that surrounds them. Put the seeds onto a small roasting tin and sprinkle with soy sauce and 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Peel and chop the pumpkin or butternut squash, put into a roasting tin and spray or brush with the remaining olive oil, tossing to coat. Roast for 20 minutes. Add the chick peas, sprinkle with the cumin seeds and toss together, then roast for a further 10-15 minutes. At the same time, roast the pumpkin or butternut squash seeds. Cool.
- Mix the cooled butternut squash and chickpeas with the spinach, tomatoes and cucumber. Share between four serving plates and sprinkle the Feta cheese and roasted seeds on top.
- Make the dressing by whisking the yogurt, chives or mint and lemon rind with 1 tbsp cold water. Season and drizzle over the salads.