Red rice with corn, turkey & feta
Camargue Red Rice, Uncooked
1 clove(s), crushed
1 medium, 2 tsp finely grated zest and 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
Turkey Breast, Skinless, raw
Corn on the cob, raw
2 medium, husks removed
Calorie controlled cooking spray
250 g, halved
10 sprig(s), small handful
Light Feta Cheese
60 g, crumbled
4 portion(s), Choi sum, to serve
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the rice and cook for 30 minutes, until tender. Set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine the garlic, lime zest, 1 tbsp of the lime juice and 2 tsp of the oil in a shallow dish. Add the turkey and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat a griddle pan over a high heat. Generously mist the corn and turkey with cooking spray. Griddle the corn, turning, for 8 minutes, then remove from the pan and set aside. Add the turkey to the griddle and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through and golden. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest before slicing. Cut the corn kernels from the cobs.
- Put the cooked rice, tomatoes, coriander and corn kernels in a large bowl. Drizzle over the remaining lime juice and oil, then toss to dress.
- Divide the rice mixture between bowls and serve topped with the turkey, feta and choi sum.