- Total Time
This is the perfect sharing recipe for a crowd – and might even beat standard nachos!
WW White Wraps4 individual, cut into triangles
Calorie controlled cooking spray4 spray(s)
Red onion(s)1 small, finely chopped
Chilli, Green or Red1 individual, deseeded and finely chopped
Quorn mince350 g
Tinned Tomatoes1 can(s), large
Tomato150 g, diced
Coriander, fresh1 teaspoons, roughly chopped
Lime Juice, Fresh20 ml
Santa Maria Green Jalapenos50 g, drained, sliced
0% fat natural Greek yogurt100 g
Ground Cumin1 teaspoons, level
Paprika1 teaspoons, level
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the wrap triangles on a baking sheet and mist with cooking spray. Season and bake for 5-6 minutes, until crisp. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, mist a large frying pan with cooking spray and cook half the onion over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, or until soft. Add the chilli and continue to cook for another minute.
- Add the Quorn mince and spices to the pan. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes then add the chopped tomatoes. Leave to simmer for 15 minutes, or until the tomatoes have reduced right down. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, mix together the diced tomatoes, remaining onion, coriander and lime juice to make a salsa.
- Put the tortilla chips on a serving plate and top with the Quorn mixture. Spoon over the salsa and jalapenos and serve drizzled with the yogurt.