Quick prawn curry & 2-minute 'naan'
This quick curry is a stir-fry that uses Indian spices instead of Chinese seasonings
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 small, finely chopped
150 g, diced
150 g, halved florets
6 medium, sliced
1 clove(s), finely chopped
1 tablespoon(s), leaves and stems chopped separately
1 tablespoon(s), mild
3 teaspoon(s), level
1 tablespoon(s), level
1 can(s), large
200 g, peeled
1 medium, frozen
- Mist a large wok or frying pan with cooking spray and set over a medium heat. Stir-fry the onion, aubergine, cauliflower and mushrooms for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, coriander stems and curry powder. Cook for 1 minute, then stir in 1 tsp nigella seeds, the tomato purée, tomatoes and 150ml water.
- Bring to a simmer, add the prawns and cook for 5-10 minutes, until the cauliflower is just tender. Stir in most of the coriander leaves, then season to taste.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium. Halve the garlic clove then rub the cut sides over the frozen tortilla wrap, and mist with cooking spray. Scatter over 2 tsp nigella seeds. Cook under the grill for 1-2 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Transfer the curry to a large bowl and serve garnished with the remaining coriander leaves. Tear the naan into quarters and serve with the curry.