Prawn pasta parcels
White pasta, cooked
600 g, shapes
40 g, 2 tbsp, finely chopped or use 2 tsp dried rosemary
6 medium, finely sliced
Prawns, Peeled & Cooked
400 g, thawed if frozen
16 individual, halved
300 g, (sieved tomato sauce)
1 pinch, and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/375°F.
- Take four large pieces of foil, each measuring about 45cm x 30cm (15 x 12 inches), and lay them on a work surface.
- Share the pasta between the foil pieces, placing it in the centre. Sprinkle the rosemary on top, then share out the spring onions, prawns and tomatoes equally. Spoon the passata on top and season with a litte salt and plenty of black pepper.
- Fold over the foil and seal to make four neat parcels, making sure there are no gaps as it is important that the steam does not escape whilst cooking.
- Put the parcels onto baking sheets and transfer to the oven to bake for 15 minutes. Open up the parcels and serve on warm plates.