Prawn burgers with edamame pods
Hellmann's Lighter than Light Mayonnaise
Flying Goose Brand Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce
St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
4 leaf/leaves, small
King Prawns, Raw
Chilli, Green or Red
Tesco Edamame Beans (Frozen)
Calorie controlled cooking spray
- Devein 250g raw and peeled king prawns, put 160g of them into a food processor, and reserve the rest. Deseed and chop 1 small green chilli and add to the processor with 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander. Season with pepper and blitz until the mixture comes together to a chunky paste – be careful not to overprocess or it will be mushy. Put the prawn mixture in a bowl, then add 2 large grated radishes and 2 chopped spring onions. Cut each of the reserved prawns into 3-4 pieces, and fold these into the mixture. Shape the mixture into 2 burger patties, then layer between baking paper, put into a food bag and store in the fridge.
- To prepare the edamame, blanch the edamame pods in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, grated garlic and chilli flakes.
- Mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and fry the edamame over a high heat for 1-2 minutes until the pods start to blister.
- Add the soy mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes, then remove from the heat and scatter with sea salt.
- Meanwhile, mist another frying pan with cooking spray and cook the burgers over a medium heat for 6 minutes, turning once.
- Combine the mayonnaise with the sriracha sauce, and toast the brioche buns.
- Fill the buns with iceberg lettuce leaves, the prawn patties, sriracha mayo and sliced radishes. Serve with the edamame pods.