Pancakes with bacon & bananas
1 teaspoons, level
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw, lightly beaten
Sweetened Almond Drink
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Bacon medallions, raw
- Put the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Combine the egg and almond milk in a separate bowl, then stir into the dry ingredients until combined.
- Put a large nonstick pan over a medium heat and mist with the cooking spray. Pour 4 spoonfuls of batter into the pan; each should be about 9cm in diameter. Cook for 1½ minutes until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for a further 1½ minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat to make 12 pancakes. Mist a large nonstick pan with cooking spray and fry the bacon medallions for 2 minutes each side until golden.
- Thinly slice the bananas. Stack 3 pancakes together per serving, alternating layers of banana and bacon between them, then drizzle ½ tablespoon maple syrup over each serving to serve.