Orange crêpes with chocolate drizzle
SmartPoints® value per serving
½ zest(s) of 1, plus extra to serve
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
WW Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Preheat the oven to 150°C, fan 130°C, gas mark 2. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, orange zest and skimmed milk, then whisk the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
- Mist a nonstick pan with the cooking spray and set over a medium heat. Add a quarter of the batter, then tilt the pan until the base is coated. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook for another 1 minute. Transfer the crêpe to a baking tray and keep warm in the oven. Repeat to make 4 crêpes, keeping them separated on the baking tray with nonstick baking paper.
- Fold the crêpes in half, then fold in half again to form triangles.
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave the Hazelnut Cocoa Spread on High for 10 seconds, then drizzle over the crêpes. Top with extra orange zest and enjoy!