Open salmon burger
Calorie controlled cooking spray
2 medium, finely sliced
20 g, finely chopped
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw, beaten
Lemon Juice, Fresh
45 ml, plus wedges to serve
Asda Panko Breadcrumbs
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
Tesco In Store Bakery Ciabatta Roll
2 individual, halved
Pickled Gherkins, drained
4 medium, sliced into 3 length ways
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6, and line a small baking tray with baking paper. Put the salmon on the tray, mist with cooking spray and bake for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from the oven and use a fork to break into large flakes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flaked salmon, spring onions, most of the parsley (reserving 1 tsp for the yogurt sauce), egg, half the lemon juice and the breadcrumbs. Season well, then use your hands to shape the mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and mist with cooking spray. Fry the patties for 3-4 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, remaining lemon juice and reserved parsley in a small bowl. Season to taste.
- Toast the rolls then top each half with the rocket, followed by a salmon patty. Spoon over the yogurt sauce, garnish with the gherkins and serve with the lemon wedges.