Oat & almond crumbed salmon traybake
New potatoes, raw
750 g, halved
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1½ tablespoons, level, clear
1½ tablespoons, level
4 fillet(s), medium
400 g, broken into florets and halved
Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 tablespoons, chopped
1 medium, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 4. Put the new potatoes in a large roasting tin, mist with cooking spray then season and roast for 30 minutes, turning once until golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the oats, almonds and ½ tbsp each of the honey and wholegrain mustard. Press the mixture onto the salmon to form a crust.
- Add the broccoli to the roasting tin with the potatoes, then top with the salmon. Mist with cooking spray, season, and bake for 12-14 minutes until the crumb is golden, the fish is cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- Whisk together the remaining honey and mustard, lemon juice and dill until combined. Season then drizzle over the traybake.
- Top with extra dill if you like and serve with the lemon wedges.