Red Wine Vinegar
Lamb Loin Chop, raw
1 teaspoons, level
Artichoke hearts, cooked
Olives, in Brine
Wholemeal Pitta Bread
White Pitta Bread
- To prepare the mushrooms, whisk the oil and vinegar together in a bowl. Add the mushrooms, parsley and garlic and toss to combine. Season and set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to a simmer. Cook the asparagus for 2 minutes, then refresh under cold running water. Drain and set aside.
- To prepare the tomatoes, put them in a bowl with the basil, season and set aside.
- For the lamb, rub the garlic over the meat, scatter over the oregano and season. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Sear the lamb for 3-4 minutes on each side for rare, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with kitchen foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest before slicing.
- Heat the oil for the halloumi (in the same pan used to cook the lamb) over a medium-high heat. Cook the halloumi for 1 minute on each side, until golden. Cover with kitchen foil to keep warm.
- Spoon the tzatziki into a small bowl and arrange the ham, artichoke, prosciutto, olives and toasted pittas on a large platter with the mushrooms, asparagus, tomatoes, lamb and halloumi. Serve with the extra basil leaves and lemon.