Barbecue Mediterranean fish parcels
These fragrant fish parcels are bursting with flavour and also super-light to eat – they’re ideal for a summer’s day
New potatoes, raw
250 g, halved
Olives, in Brine
75 g, pitted black olives
Capers, in Brine
2 sprig(s), leaves picked
1 zest(s) of 1, plus wedges to serve
Lemon Juice, Fresh
Calorie controlled cooking spray
4 fillet(s), medium
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the potatoes, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and allow to cool completely. Halve or quarter lengthways and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, capers, rosemary and lemon juice. Season well and set aside.
- Cut 4 x 30cm squares of kitchen foil and mist lightly with the cooking spray. Divide the potatoes between each and top with a cod fillet, then the tomato mixture. Mist with more cooking spray.
- Fold the foil into parcels, rolling the edges tightly to seal. Put them on the barbecue, or a griddle pan set over a medium-high heat, and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Open the parcels, season, sprinkle with lemon zest, then serve in their foil parcels with the salad leaves on the side.