Calorie controlled cooking spray
Egg, whole, raw
4 medium, raw, separated
Low Fat Fruit Yogurt
2 pot(s), lemon flavour
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
2 individual, lightly crushed
50 g, defrosted if frozen
- Mist a 450g (1lb) loaf tin with cooking spray and line with clingfilm, leaving plenty hanging over the sides of the tin.
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg yolks with the sweetener in a bowl using an electric whisk until pale and creamy. Beat in the lemon and Greek yogurt.
- Whisk the egg whites in a clean bowl until they form soft peaks. Quickly fold them into the semifreddo mixture with a metal spoon.
- Fold the lemon curd and crushed meringue into the mixture, then spoon the semifreddo into the prepared tin. Fold the clingfilm over the top and freeze for 7–8 hours or until just set.
- Turn the semifreddo out of the tin and decorate with the raspberries. Slice into 10 and serve.