Lamb, rosemary & caramelised onion pasta
3 medium, cut into thin wedges
Calorie controlled cooking spray
6 teaspoon(s), chopped
Lean Lamb Mince (less than 16% fat), raw
1 medium, coarsely grated
1 medium, thinly sliced
Dry white wine
1 can(s), large
Wholewheat Pasta, dry
2 tablespoon(s), coarsely chopped
Light Feta Cheese
75 g, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the onions on a baking tray and lightly mist with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half the rosemary and toss to coat. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and caramelised.
- Meanwhile, heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the mince, carrot and leek then cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 8 minutes or until browned. Add remaining rosemary and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add the wine and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes or until reduced by half. Add the chopped tomatoes and 125ml water and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet instructions or until tender. Drain. Add the pasta and roasted onions to the sauce and toss to combine.
- Divide between bowls and serve topped with the parsley and feta.