Japanese-style salmon stir fry
500 g, cut into chunks
400 g, tenderstem, stems cut into 3cm pieces
1 medium, cut into wedges
1 medium, deseeded and cut into strips
1 tablespoons, grated
Rice Wine Vinegar
- Mix the salmon with 2 tsp of the soy sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a lidded wok or large frying pan over a high heat. Add the broccoli and 60ml water. Cook, partially covered, for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the wok and set aside. Repeat with the onion, pepper and 60ml water for 3-4 minutes and set aside.
- Add both the oils to the wok and heat for 30 seconds. In batches, stir-fry the salmon for 1-2 minutes or until seared.
- Return the veg to the wok and add the ginger, vinegar, mirin and remaining soy sauce. Toss to combine.
- Serve the stir-fry sprinkled with the sesame seeds.