Hoisin duck noodles
Wholewheat Noodle Nests, dry
Duck Breast, Skinless, raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Sugar Snap Peas
Rice Wine Vinegar
- Cook the noodles to pack instructions. Drain, toss with the oil and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mist a large, deep frying pan or wok with cooking spray and fry the duck for 3-4 minutes, until seared but still pink in the middle. Remove from the pan and set aside to rest.
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except the hoisin sauce) to the pan. Stir-fry over a medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes until the veg is tender.
- Add the noodles and return the duck to the pan. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until heated through.
- Divide between bowls and serve drizzled with the hoisin sauce.