Griddled spring onion dip
SmartPoints® value per serving
WW White Wraps
Calorie controlled cooking spray
4 spray(s), olive variety
1 clove(s), crushed
Lemon Juice, Fresh
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Mist the wraps with calorie controlled cooking spray, then cut into triangles.
- Arrange in single layers on two baking trays lined with baking paper, then bake for 7-8 minutes or until golden. Season to taste, then set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, mist the spring onions with cooking spray. Put a griddle pan over a medium high heat and griddle the spring onions for 6-7 minutes, turning, until tender. Remove from the pan, then roughly chop and set aside to cool.
- Put the spring onions in a food processor with the garlic and the lemon juice and blitz until smooth.
- Stir the spring onion mixture through the yogurt, sprinkle over freshly ground black pepper and the grated zest of ½ lemon and serve with the tortilla chips.