Green goddess egg muffins
150 g, trimmed and cut into 3cm lengths
100 g, tenderstem, cut into 3cm pieces
Egg, whole, raw
8 large, raw, lightly beaten
Half Fat Crème Frâiche
10 g, finely chopped
2 tablespoons, finely chopped
1 tablespoons, snipped
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas mark 5. Using a pastry brush, grease a 12-hole muffin tin with the oil. Transfer the tin to the oven to heat.
- Cook the asparagus and broccoli in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes, or until just tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water and drain again. Set aside.
- Put the eggs and crème fraîche into a large jug, season to taste, and whisk until frothy. Stir in the fresh herbs, then carefully pour the mixture into the prepared tin. Top with the broccoli and asparagus, then bake for 15-20 minutes, until set and golden.
- Set aside to cool completely in the tin, then gently release the muffins by running a knife around the edges.
- Serve 3 muffins per person with mixed salad to serve.