Fish finger tacos
Cod fish finger(s), grilled
12 finger, grilled
Peas, fresh or frozen
Chilli, Green or Red
Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 zest(s) of 1
WW White Wraps
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Salad (zero SmartPoints values)
- Bake the fish fingers to pack instructions, or until cooked through. Cut in half on the diagonal, then set aside.
- Meanwhile, put the peas in a small bowl and roughly mash using a fork. Stir in the chilli, herbs, lemon juice and most of the lemon zest. Season to taste then set aside.
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat and griddle the wraps, one at a time, for 20 seconds on each side, or until warmed through. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Divide the yogurt between each wrap then top with the peas and 3 fish finger halves. Scatter over the remaining zest.
- Season, then serve 2 tacos per person, with the salad and lemon wedges on the side.